Dr. Nouv was born and raised in Seattle, WA. Before starting her practice in Snoqualmie, Dr. Nouv worked in private practice in Lake Stevens and Lynnwood. She is affiliated with Snoqualmie Valley Hospital and Swedish Issaquah.
She did her Surgical Residency at the Veterans Health Care System in Palo Alto, CA. In addition to doing her residency at the Veterans Hospital, Dr. Nouv did her rotations at Stanford Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente San Jose.
She has a strong interest in Diabetic Foot Care and has published research papers on this topic. She is focused on preventative medicine and conservative treatment.
She is board certified with the ABPM (American Board of Podiatric Medicine). In addition, she is board qualified with the ABFAS (American Board Foot and Ankle Surgery).
Meet Our Doctor
Education and Training:
University Of Washington
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
California School of Podiatric Medicine
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
VA Palo Alto Podiatric Surgical Residency
- Affiliated with Kaiser San Jose and Stanford Medical Center
Research and Publications:
1. Nouv CK, Tran JI, Chia-Ding SJ, and Richardson BL. 2011-2012. Melatonin,
a Potential Treatment for Ischemic Diabetic Foot Ulcers. National Foot and Ankle Review. Volume 14: 4-7
2. Nouv, Colyn and Berdth, Jason: Effect of Smyd3 in the Wnt SIgnalling Pathway.
University of Washington 2008